The Embassy is organizing an in-person sealed-bid auction of U.S. Government vehicles on Saturday, June 26 9:00-16:00. Vehicles will be on display in the embassy parking lot and embassy staff will be present to answer questions. Serious bidders may submit their bids on the spot.
Vehicles being auctioned:
- 2006 Ford Expedition – 59,023 km
- 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan – 53,900 km
- 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan – 53,200 km
- 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan – 64,100 km
- 2009 Honda CRV – 56,165 km
- 2006 Mercedes Viano – 32,007 km
- 2012 BMW X1 – 31,778 miles
All vehicles are being sold AS IS and there will be no refund or exchange once the item has been paid for. The Embassy does not bind itself to accept the highest bid and reserves the right to refuse any or all bids. Some vehicles require duties or taxes to be paid.
Winning bidders will be notified the following week. They must pay for their vehicles within three (3) business days by bank transfer to the U.S. Embassy’s account RO49CITI0000000120055143. Winning bidders must also pick up their vehicles immediately after being notified by the U.S. Embassy.