U.S. Government Resources
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Export-Import Bank of the U.S.: This is the official export credit agency of the United States.
- Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR): Responsible for developing and coordinating U.S. international trade, commodity and direct investment policy, and overseeing negotiations with other countries.
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC): The U.S. Government’s Development Finance Institution.
- U.S. Commercial Service Liaison Office for the European Union: For specific information relating to meet the EU’s 27-member market (Export.gov)
- U.S. Trade & Development Agency (USTDA): An independent U.S. Government foreign assistance agency that is funded by the U.S. Congress.
- Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs
- Doing Business in International Markets: Coordinating trade and investment matters to support U.S. firms doing business overseas
- CIA World Factbook
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Bureau of Economic Analysis
- US Census Bureau
- Trade Policy and Programs (TPP)
- U.S. Agricultural Marketing Service (USDA Organic)
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- USDA Foreign Agriculture Service
- Foreign Agricultural Service Bucharest
- Foreign Agricultural Service Reports: To access the FAS’ Global Agricultural Information Network Reports.
- Global Agricultural Trade System: To access the global agricultural trade statistics.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service Liaison Office for the European Union: For information on EU regulatory actions that may affect U.S. food and agricultural products, trade policy and commodity analysis.
U.S. Department of Commerce
- The U.S. Department of Commerce: The U.S. Commercial Service of the U.S. Department of Commerce supports U.S. commercial interests and assists American businesses in their export marketing efforts.
- International Trade Administration
- U.S. Commercial Service
- Minority Business Administration Agency
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
Visit the USA